Insurance available in all 50 states!
We are the insurance experts for the professional cleaning industry.
Moody's new ARCSI-endorsed Residential Cleaning Insurance Program provides the small business owner with a broad array of industry-specific coverages. The program is designed to allow customization of the policy to meet the unique needs of your business.
- Competitive rates
- Comprehensive coverage for Property, Liability, Auto, Workers Compensation, Umbrella and more
- Tailor-made coverages for cleaning service professionals
- Loss Control information designed to assist you in maintaining a safe operation
- 24-hour claims service
- Payment plans with no finance charges
Specialty Program Coverages
- Liability coverage for customer's property in your care, custody or control
- Liability coverage for your workmanship
- Lost Key Coverage
- Employee Theft coverage without a conviction clause
- When Employee Theft coverage is purchased, additional coverage is provided to a specified limit for loss from damage to covered property resulting from dishonest acts committed by an employee with respect to a person or firm for whom you are performing janitorial services
to protect your business against financial loss resulting from claims of damages, actual or alleged, to others caused by you or your employees for which you are legally obligated to pay.
Building and Business Property…
- Premises Liability
- Products and Completed Operations
- Medical Expenses
- Advertising/Personal Injury
- Defense Costs
provides for the repair or replacement of your building and equipment, stock, furniture or fixtures that you own.
- Building and Contents
- Business Income and Extra Expense
- Off Premises property coverage, including mobile equipment
provides coverage for your liability arising out of autos used for your business, along with physical damage coverage for vehicles you own.
- Liability, Medical Payments, Uninsured Motorists
- Comprehensive and Collision
- Towing, Rental Reimbursement, and Lease Gap
statutory coverage for employee injuries, as well as Employers Liability to address the employer's common law liability.
provides an additional layer of liability coverage limit over and above that provided on your underlying General Liability, Auto Liability, and Employers Liability (part of the Workers Compensation policy).
And that's not all... Just some of the many Optional Coverages to consider
Request a Quote
Click here to request a quote