Personal Insurance for Your Expatriates
Protect your firm from liability, and
retain and protect your employees.
Your expatriate employees are one of your most valuable
assets. Being stationed overseas truly complicates their
affairs, but you can help simplify their experience
by providing U.S.-style of personal insurance protection.
Protect Your Firm
International Personal Insurance protects your company
from unforeseen liability exposures and expenses that
- Property: Expatriate employees
who suffer a loss of personal property may look to
you for reimbursement.
- Liability: Third parties could
make claims of liability based on an expatriate employee’s
activities outside of work, and even seek payment
from you in the absence of a personal liability insurance
Protect Your Expatriate Employees
International Personal Insurance provides your expatriate
employees with broad, U.S.-style insurance for financial
loss arising out of property or liability losses. Overseas
insurance policies are typically more limited in coverage.
Coverage can include:
- Standard “All Risk” Replacement Cost
- Worldwide coverage—employees and their family
members are covered wherever they go.
- Coverage for the cost of the storage of property
in the United States until the expatriate returns
- Protection from acts of war and governments.
- Coverage for floods and earthquakes.
- Coverage for jewelry, fine arts, and other valuable
Simplify the Insurance Process
Obtaining personal insurance overseas can be a difficult
process. We’ll help simplify the process by offering:
- Policies in English
- Premiums and claims can be paid in U.S. dollars or
- English-speaking service and claims representatives.
- Coverage set up before a move.
- Claims paid directly to bank accounts in any country.
This description of coverage is
not an insurance contract. Your policy is the contract
that specifies and fully describes your coverage. Conditions
and exclusions will apply. Not all coverage described
is available in all states.