Controlled Program Worldwide Policy Management
When your company has assets and operations based around
the globe, coordinating insurance coverage can be a
complex, difficult process. A Master Control Program
simplifies this problem by covering all of your exposures
on one policy, resulting in saved time and money.
The Benefits of Master Control Programs
- Coordinates policies obtained in and required by
- Eliminates paying duplicate premiums for coverage
purchased here and abroad.
- Manages compliance with local insurance laws,
avoiding fines and penalties.
- Eliminates gaps of coverage customary to foreign
- Provides broad U.S. coverage with local service
- Provides a broad umbrella policy, creating
worldwide coverage to U.S. standards.
- Guards against currency devaluation.
- Saves time.
- Provides for local claims handling, at U.S.
- Provides global loss control and risk prevention
This description of coverage is not an insurance contract.
Your policy is the contract that specifies and fully
describes your coverage. Conditions and exclusions will
apply. Not all coverage described is available in all