We are the insurance experts for the professional cleaning industry.
The new Moody's Professional Cleaning Services Program provides the small business owner with a broad array of industry-specific coverages. The program is designed to allow customization of the policy to meet the unique needs of your business.
- Competitive rates
- Comprehensive coverage for Property, Liability, Auto, Workers Compensation, Umbrella and more
- Tailor-made coverages for cleaning service professionals
- Loss Control information designed to assist you in maintaining a safe operation
- 24-hour claims service
- Payment plans with no finance charges.
From equipment to liability, the Moody's Professional Cleaning Services Program has the coverages you need to protect your business.
Business Liability protects your business against financial loss resulting from claims of damages, actual or alleged, to others caused by you or your employees for which you are legally obligated to pay.
- Liability coverage for customer's property in your care, custody or control
- Liability coverage for your workmanship
- Premises Liability
- Products and Completed Operations
- Medical Expenses
- Advertising/Personal Injury
- Defense Costs.
Building and Business Property
Building and Business Property coverage provides for the repair or replacement of your building and equipment, stock, furniture or fixtures that you own.
- Building and Contents
- Business Income and Extra Expense
- Off Premises property coverage, including mobile equipment
In addition to core coverages, we offer a full range of optional coverages that allow you to tailor the insurance policy to your needs, just as you tailor your cleaning services to meet the needs of your clients. Talk with your agent and find out how we can help you protect your business.
Tailor-Made Janitorial Coverages
- Lost Key Coverage
- Employee Theft coverage without a conviction clause
- When Employee Theft coverage is purchased, additional coverage is provided to a specified limit for loss from damage to covered property resulting from dishonest acts committed by an employee with respect to a person or firm for whom you are performing janitorial services.
How To Apply For Coverage
It is our goal to make the application process as easy for you as possible, so we have tried to keep our forms brief. This may require that we contact you for additional information. We will do our best to simplify the process in any way we can.
For more information, please contact:
Laura Bianchini, CISR, CIC
National Accounts Executive
Moody Insurance Worldwide
Toll Free: 800-966-0001