Employee Benefits
Personal-Home, Auto, more
Life Health and Disability
Executive Protection
Professional Cleaning Services Program
Insurance Providers Specialty Markets


Personal Insurance

Homeowner's Insurance

In MD, DC, VA and some surrounding areas.

Homeowners insurance aims to restore your home and possessions to the same condition they were in before a loss occurred. Because homeowner’s policies offer coverage that varies by state and insurance company, your agent will assist you in determining your coverage needs.


Property coverage pays for damage to the dwelling, other detached structures, and your personal property.

Loss of Use coverage provides for living expenses in the event that you must temporarily relocate due to a covered loss.

Liability coverage provides protection against bodily injury and property damage claims which may be brought against you as a homeowner, along with providing for medical payments for accidental injuries that occur on your property.


Replacement Valuation coverage provides for the replacement of covered items at today’s cost, without taking depreciation into consideration.

Extended Replacement Cost coverage ensures the repair or replacement of the structure with an equivalent structure, even in excess of the value of your dwelling as stated on your policy.

Scheduled Personal Property coverage provides increased coverage limits for valuable items, such as silver, jewelry, furs, collectibles, and the like.

Home Computer coverage expands the coverage on your policy to handle the special exposures of hardware and software losses.

Backup of Sewers or Drains coverage provides payment for losses that result from sewer or drain back up.

Business Endorsements coverage provides both property and liability coverage for small at-home businesses not covered under Homeowner’s policies.


Although your Condo or Cooperative Association carries Master Policy Insurance, it covers only the property owned jointly (the building, pool, and gazebo, for example) by all unit owners. The Master Policy does not protect your personal property and liability, so you need condominium owner’s insurance to fill in the gaps.

A condominium policy must coordinate with the condo’s Master Policy insurance, taking into account the by-laws and covenants of the association. You should review your condominium’s by-laws before you consider the coverage and limits on your Condo Policy.

Some of the coverages available on the Condo Policy:

Personal Property Coverage
Loss of Use Coverage
Liability Coverage
Valuable Items Coverage
Loss Assessment Coverage


Not owning your home doesn’t mean you don’t have an interest in protecting it. In the case of a fire or other loss, you’ll need coverage for all of your personal possessions. The insurance that your landlord carries will not cover you.

Renter’s insurance offers coverage similar to Homeowner’s and Condo policies, and is reasonably priced.

Some of the coverages available on the Renter’s Policy:

Personal Property Coverage
Loss of Use Coverage
Liability Coverage
Valuable Items Coverage
Fire Legal Liability Coverage

This description of coverage is not an insurance contract. Your policy is the contract that specifies and fully describes your coverage. Conditions and exclusions will apply. Not all coverage described is available in all states.

20251 Century Blvd | Suite 425 | Germantown, MD 20874
For questions regarding this web site, please contact the web administrator